We handle cases in the areas of catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, landlord-tenant law, and contract disputes
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Law Office of V. Brian Bevon, LLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, landlord-tenant law, and contract disputes. Based in Charleston, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of South Carolina. We have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please see the profile to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
We are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of V. Brian Bevon, LLC has a thorough understanding of South Carolina law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Catastrophic Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody elseâs negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorney is dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: We are dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. Our goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact us today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. We can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. We also handle breach of contract cases.
- Mediation: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. We are experienced mediators who help businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than going to trial.
When you retain the services of Law Office of V. Brian Bevon, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Charleston law firm today
Law Office of V. Brian Bevon, LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Charleston. Call the firm at 843-508-8055 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.